The country has been rife with fraud as thousands of homeowners have defaulted on their loans and faced foreclosure. Often times these unscrupulous "foreclosure rescuers" persuade desperate homeowners to sign over the deed to their property. Others will take payment to negotiate a Loan Modification and then run off with the customer's money. We all know that conducting business over the telephone or Internet requires a certain level of trust.
- - We have helped many others in your same situation. (view testimonials).
- - We don't hide behind the phone, fax or website. Our physical address and phone numbers are published right on our Contact Us page. You are always welcome to visit us in person.
- - We will put everything in writing to you. There is no need to ever depend on verbal promises... anything we tell you, we will put in writing.
- Free, No Obligation assessment.
- - We will perform an audit of your mortgage to gain leverage over your Lender. (sample report)
- - We will obtain the appraisal value of your home using the same methodology as the banks. (sample AVM)
- - At any time you can view your modification progress on our website. (example)